Monday, January 11, 2010

Allow me to Introduce myself...

When the Rock sent me an email a month or two ago, I was both excited and nervous about contributing to such a highly regarded online blog. I was in the midst of launching an NBA blog myself (Dirk's Glorious Mane) which in time has kinda fallen off but is slowly coming back and also trying to figure out some of the more interesting situations life throws at you. So, here I am finally contributing to Da'Man Cave. I am a single (that's right ladies, single) 20-something teacher who loves baseball, golf, football, and video games. Other than those 4 things, some may say I like food, trying to like it less the older I get. Anyways I don't want to bore our millions of readers out there with my bio, I want to get to my main reason for signing on today.

Ever since I started college back in 2001, there has always been a debate about what college has the hottest girls, or which state is has the hottest co-ed population. My default answer has ALWAYS been Texas. This past weekend I ventured out of my home state to attend a wedding in Lafayette, Louisiana, home of the Ragin Cajuns and some of the best food I have ever tasted. While I have done alot of traveling over the last year for numerous work events and personal trips, I usually catch a glimpse of that city's "finest" in the airport. Kansas City, Missouri was less than impressive. PAY ATTENTION TO THIS NEXT STATEMENT TEXAS GIRLS


STEP YOUR GAME UP! Louisiana Girls will catch you! I mean it. I stepped off the plane and the first 10 females I saw in the airport were top notch. And then on top of that throw in the Cajun accent. I was privileged enough to get to hang out with 6 of the best looking ones in Lafayette before, during and after my buddy's wedding. They don't mess around down in the Bayou. For the longest time, national polls and opinions say that the fight is between Texas and California for best looking women, I stand here today and tell you Texas Girls, you are fighting the wrong foe. Grab your hairspray and mini skirts and head East. There you will find your newest arch enemy!

Fight the good fight.

-Dearing

No comments:

Post a Comment